Welcome

Welcome to the SchoolShows.com Performers Blog. Here you'll find posts, articles and resources to help your performance career in schools. Browse the article CATEGORIES to your right.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

How to Make Any Guest Feel Welcome

by Terry Lynch of www.historiesforkids.com

Whenever I give a presentation, I always hope my audience has come of their own free will. Speaking as I do on historical figures and leadership usually means that my audience has some interest in the subject on which I am about to speak. It’s very gratifying to have audience members nodding or smiling to affirm my ramblings. My presentations are always interactive. Whether I am speaking to adults or a youth group, I encourage audience members to contribute questions or comments at the end of the presentation. These discussions can get very lively, and I feel it is what makes the performance unique. Read the rest of this article

No comments:

Post a Comment